Kindergarten is currently full for the 2018-19 school year.
We are accepting applications for the wait list.
Please contact the school for details.
Thank you for considering making WCA your child’s school! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the admission’s process by calling 440-331-1300.
Registration is NOW open for the 2018/2019 school year.
- An application must be submitted on-line through the school website. Application fee is $75.
- Read carefully our Statement of Faith and Parent’s Pledge of Acceptance to make sure you are in complete agreement. You will be asked to sign the Parent’s Pledge as part of your on-line application.
- Submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate, Pastoral Reference Form, and School Reference Form (Grammar Reference/Upper School Referense). (Forms are available on-line or through our school office.)
- Your child will meet one-on-one for an assessment in reading, writing and math. The results will be shared with you. This process ensures proper grade placement.
- Both parents will be scheduled for an admissions interview with either the headmaster, principal and/or board members.
- All applications are reviewed by our admissions team. Families will receive decision letters at the end of this process.
- An enrollment fee of $350 per student is due at time of acceptance. Receipt of this payment ensures your child will be placed on the school roster for the upcoming year.
Westside Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Not ready to apply?
Please call us at 440-331-1300 or use our online form to request more information.