Employment Positions for 2017-18
Due to our growth, Westside Christian Academy is seeking knowledgeable, passionate teachers for the 2017-18 academic year; specifically upper school (7-12) level teachers in Latin, humanities, and Spanish. These are part-time positions. We are also searching for a teachers for grade two, pre-kindergarten (4 mornings), and K-6 music (2/3 time).
- Spiritually mature Christian with a joyous love for children and youth
- Passion for Christian education and knowledge of classical methodology
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s or doctorate preferred
- Classical Christian teaching experience preferred, but not a requirement
- Ability to lead with a Biblical Worldview
- Excellent communication/people skills
We are adding the position of Facilities Manager (part-time).
- Spiritually mature Christian
- Has maintenance / facility experience
- Is able the handle small repair projects and also work with contractors
- Good communication/people skills
For questions or to apply for any position, contact our headmaster, Jim Whiteman: email@example.com