Registration is NOW open for the 2018/2019 school year.
- An application must be submitted on-line through the school website. Application fee is $50.
- Read carefully our Statement of Faith and Parent’s Pledge of Acceptance to make sure you are in complete agreement. You will be asked to sign the Parent’s Pledge as part of your on-line application.
- Submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate and Pastoral Reference Form. (Forms are available on-line or through our school office.)
- Both parents will be scheduled for an admissions interview with either the headmaster, principal and/or board members.
- All applications are reviewed by our admissions team. Families will receive decision letters at the end of this process.
- An enrollment fee of $100 per student is due at time of acceptance. Receipt of this payment ensures your child will be placed on the school roster for the upcoming year.
Subsequent Admission for Kindergarten:
Participation in the WCA Pre-Kindergarten program does NOT guarantee subsequent entrance to kindergarten. There will be a further application process for that when the time comes.