Extended Day is supervision for K-8th grade students from 3:15 p.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. This is what you can expect:
- Students will be supervised by Miss Erin Ritchie. There will be fun activities, assistance with homework as needed, and some free time.
- Students are encouraged to bring a (nut free) snack.
- Parents/Guardians must come in to the school to sign out their students.
- Cost: $6/hour for the first child, $3/hour for the second child, and any additional siblings will be free of charge. Billing begins at 3:30 and each family will be billed monthly from the school office.
- A parent may use this any day or portion of the day, even with late notice. Any student in grades K-8 that is not picked up at 3:30 will automatically go to the Extended Day program.
If you have any questions about the Extended Day program, please contact Erin Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended Day will be available beginning Wednesday, August 15!