Tuition payments may be paid in full, monthly, or in three payments. We have contracted with FACTS Management Company to streamline tuition payments which are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account.
If a child is withdrawn or dismissed from school after enrollment, a portion of tuition will be charged. This policy is outlined in our tuition schedule.
Westside Christian Academy is committed to providing need-based financial aid to qualifying families. After our admissions committee accepts an applicant to WCA, financial aid awards are made based on a family’s demonstrated need and the availability of funds. Financial aid is available for students in Kindergarten through Grade Twelve.
Things to know:
- Applying for financial aid begins by completing the FACTS financial aid application. Financial aid applications must be submitted by May 1st. Financial Aid applications received after May 1st will be considered based on remaining funds. To apply go to: online.factsmgt.com/aid
- We utilize FACTS to help us gather necessary information. It is important to note that FACTS does not determine the amount of financial aid awarded, but merely assists our school in determining a family’s ability to contribute toward tuition.
- Award decisions are made by our Financial Aid Committee based on the FACTS application and any special circumstances.
- Awards are distributed according to our budget for financial aid.
- Notification of awards will be mailed to families in May.
- We encourage those in need of financial aid to begin the process as early as possible.