Westside Christian Academy would like to extend the invitation to home-school parents to partner with us in the education of their children. Our Partner Program is available to families with students in 7th-12th grade who are looking to enroll in 1, 2, or 3 classes.
- Courses designed to develop a biblical worldview
- Relationship building with like-minded students
- Rhetoric stage of Classical Education provides students with opportunities to speak in front of live audiences; improves the art of speaking and writing well
- Spiritual development in a culture of Truth, beauty, goodness and grace
- A wonderful entry into WCA for those considering full-time enrollment
- Transcripts and a certificate of completion will be given at the end of each year
- Part-time students are fully accepted into the student body and participate in school-wide events as they are able
- The enrollment process and entry requirements are the same as full-time students. Our program is open to families that agree with our Statement of Faith and sign our Parent’s Pledge of Acceptance.
- Three courses per day is the maximum number for a part-time student. Beyond that, a student would need to be enrolled full-time.
- The tuition is based on the number of courses a student is taking. There is no tuition assistance available for a part-time student. Partner Program 2020/2021 Tuition Schedule
- To ensure success, a student must attend class regularly, complete all required coursework and comply with our dress code.
Contact Pam Douglass, our admissions coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 440.331.1300.