Please visit the links below.
Our Mission Statement:
Westside Christian Academy’s Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) exists to come alongside and support our school faculty, parents, and students, to foster community, and build relationships, all while living out the gospel and honoring Our Lord Jesus.
This year meetings will be held on Google Meet at 6:30pm. Link will be sent out prior to meeting. All families are invited and encouraged to attend.
- November 10
- December 8
- January 12
- February 9
- March 9
- April 13
- May 11
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Fellowship is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTF advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network. PTF functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTF, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child; and all children in the community will benefit.
- Speak Up. PTF can be a way for you to more effectively make suggestions and offer new ideas for the group and the school.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTF member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education and your willingness to support his/her school.
- Be a Winner. Every participating PTF member has an opportunity to win a $500 WCA Tuition credit! To be eligible, participants must attend 5 of the 9 PTF meetings (held virtually) and volunteer on the committee of your choice. There will also be a raffle at each of the monthly meetings for a $25 Target gift card. All attendees are eligible.
PTF Executive Committee:
President: Amy Erlanger
Vice-President: Susan Bright
Secretary: Erica Blake
Treasurer: Becky Swartz
Send an email to: PTF@westsideacademy.org