Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
WCA was founded on prayer and exists today due to the prayers of many. When we pray sincerely we are acknowledging that the Lord is in charge and that every good gift we have is from above.
We humbly ask that you might join us in a commitment to praying for WCA:
- Thank God for his constant provision; giving us just what we need when we need it.
- Pray that the Lord’s will be accomplished in and through WCA.
- Pray for our students and their families. We desire our students to grow in the “nurture and admonition of the Lord.” We desire for them to develop their God-given abilities and a love for learning.
- Pray for our teachers, that they will reflect the Lord Himself in their leading of our children.
- Pray for our headmaster and board that they will govern diligently with wisdom and joy.
- Pray for the resources to be provided in order to grow WCA’s program depth and breadth.
- Pray for God’s protection and guidance.