2018-19 School Year
- We at WCA believe in the inerrancy of the Word of God
- We teach all subjects through a Biblical worldview
- WCA is a Classical School (what does that mean?)
- Grades: PreK-12
- Enrollment: 228
• Grammar School Students (grades K-6) – 145
• Upper School Students (grades 7-12) – 67
• PreK – 16
• Partner Program Students (part-time students) – 1
- Faculty/Staff: 40
Our teachers hold various higher education degrees and are also trained in Classical Methodologies and Shepherding techniques.
- Average Class Size: 15
- Student Teacher Ration: 9:1
WCA is chartered by the State of Ohio and is an active member of both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and The Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS).
- Download/Open a pdf of our complete 2018-2019 School Profile
Our Classical Christian School is committed to quality instruction through the lens of a biblical worldview in a nurturing environment. Our mission drives us to integrate biblical truth with academic excellence so that our students will become genuine leaders committed to impacting the world through the gospel of Jesus Christ.