2020/21 School Year
- We at WCA believe in the inerrancy of the Word of God
- We teach all subjects through a Biblical worldview
- WCA is a Classical School (what does that mean?)
- 48 different Christian churches represented in our student body
- PRE-K through 12th grade
- Enrollment: 248
• Grammar School Students (grades K-6): 145
• Upper School Students (grades 7-12): 71
• PreK: 14
• Concordia: 18 (What is Concordia?)
- Faculty/Staff: 52
Our teachers hold various higher education degrees and are also trained in Classical Methodologies and Shepherding techniques.
- Average Class Size: 12
- Student Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- School Hours: 8:30 AM – 3:15 PM
- Students participate in weekly chapel services to draw their hearts to worship our Creator.
- Our Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is comprised of parent volunteers and exists for the purpose of fostering unity and fellowship among families who in turn bestow support to our teachers.
- WCA and its families adhere to a three-prong commitment to impart Christ to their children through the home, the school, and through regular participation in a local church.
- We are non-denominational, and our families and staff represent over 50 churches.
- We are not supported by any one church, and are governed by an independent Board of Trustees made up of current parents and parents of Alumni.
- Parents, faculty, and staff agree to our Statement of Faith
- Accreditations: WCA is chartered by the State of Ohio and is an active member of both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and The Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS).
- Download/Open a pdf of our complete 2020-2021 School Profile
Our Classical Christian School is committed to quality instruction through the lens of a biblical worldview in a nurturing environment. Our mission drives us to integrate biblical truth with academic excellence so that our students will become genuine leaders committed to impacting the world through the gospel of Jesus Christ.