Who can download the app?
- Your student who has a phone can download it too!
How to get the app:
- In either the apple or android app store, search: “westside christian academy”
- Install the app
- Activate the app
Create a profile:
- Once you have downloaded the app, click on the app icon (WCA Eagle)
- Tap the 3 bars in the top right of your screen (screen with the blue background)
- Create your profile by adding your name and email address
- IMPORTANT: While on the profile page, be sure to select the tags appropriate for you and your family
- To select a tag, tap the tag icon on the right near the top (while on the profile page)
- Select all that apply
- Some tabs within the app will require your RenWeb login (grades, directory, etc.)
- This login will remain active (not time out) for 30 days. As long as you frequent a tab that requires the RenWeb login once a month you will not have to re-enter the RenWeb login info.
- It is absolutely acceptable for your student, who has their own phone, to use your RenWeb parent login to view their grades through this app.